Wheel Estate expands RV sharing service
CALGARY, Jan. 9, 2018 /CNW/ - After experiencing overwhelming success launching in Alberta last year, Wheel Estate is excited to announce the official expansion across Canada in 2018 to meet the continued demand for RV rentals.
Last year, Wheel Estate trailer owners combined made over 200K in rental revenue in only 4 months. Founders Chad and Cherie Ball are set to well exceed this same pace in 2018 in Alberta and anticipating the similar trajectory in other provinces. Travel trailer owners across the country are encouraged to list trailers with Wheel Estate and turn them into money making assets.
"There are a few new players in the peer-to-peer RV rental marketplace popping up and coming to Canada this year, but we are very proud to have built our travel trailer rental community from the ground-up," says Chad Ball. "For Canadians, by Canadians, as we like say."
With over one million RVs privately owned in Canada, and an average rate of use at 14 days per year, Wheel Estate seized the opportunity to bring the sharing economy format to this industry. Not only creating safe, affordable and flexible means of travel, while supporting the local economy, this Canadian company has also created an incredible opportunity for trailer owners to earn passive income. Living up to their motto of 'List. Rent. Relax,' all verified trailers listed on the site are covered at no extra cost by a 1M insurance policy, and are eligible for 24-hour roadside assistance. Wheel Estate is known for its second-to-none customer service and is recognized as the Canadian market leader in the peer-to-peer RV rental space.
"Our insurance policy is the only one of its kind in the world," states Cherie Ball. "No other sharing service has this unique insurance policy, making it quicker and easier to sign up and start making money. We've also partnered with Coach-Net to provide roadside assistance to all users 24 hours a day."
Launching nationwide will open up more opportunity to those who want to make extra money with their idle assets. It also provides more access for those who want to enjoy the outdoors without the cost of ownership. What is even more meaningful are the connections and the sharing of happiness and high fives within the Wheel Estate Camp Collective. Wheel Estate has also hinted at many more exciting things to come in 2018, that will greatly benefit both trailer owners and adventurers.
It Pays to List with Wheel Estate:
- Last year, RV owners that listed with Wheel Estate received over 200K combined in rental revenue.
- During summer months, Wheel Estate listings accounted for over 2500 days booked and 60,000 hours on the road.
- On average, Wheel Estate Owners make $110.00 per night.
- There are no sign-up fees or obligations to become a member with Wheel Estate.
- All communication happens with a real-time messaging system and all payments are handled by our secure payment processor partner. Rental revenue is deposited directly into RV owners bank accounts after each booking.
Freedom to Explore:
- Wheel Estate's online community marketplace connects qualified trailer owners to guests who can easily find travel trailers located nearby.
- Wheel Estate fits all budgets. Filter by price, availability, features and more.
- Wheel Estate offers a cost-effective alternative to big business RV rentals with travel trailers starting at $45.00 per night; strengthen the local economy by renting a neighbour's trailer.
Industry Quick Facts:
- There are over 1 million privately owned RVs in Canada
- In North America alone, there are more than 40 million RV enthusiasts
- On average, nine out of 10 travel trailers are used for only 14 days out of the year
- Canadian RV owners on average spend $1.4 billion dollars every year on insurance, storage and maintenance fees.
For more information on rentals or to list a travel trailer, please visit: https://wheelestate.ca.