Sell More RVs by Closing throughout your presentation
Listen to our Webinar Audio File
Highlights from April 7th, Webinar: How to sell more RVs by Closing throughout Your Presentation
Host: Keith Powell, RVwest Publisher.
Guest: Mike Whitty, RV Sales Trainer.
< Audio player goes here > Link to audio file of Webinar
Here is a summary of the April 7th Webinar by RVwest – RV Sales Tune Up II
1) Getting ready to close
2) Close during the greeting
- Hand out your business card
- Smile and open the door
- Acknowledge everyone
- Take the customer to your desk
3) Close during the qualifying
- The wisdom of using common courtesies
- Asking the “What’s important to you” questions
- Handling the trade-in question
4) Close during the presentation
- Watch your tone of voice, hand gestures, eye contact, words and phrases, enthusiasm
- Don’t sell features, sell what features will do for them
- Use trail closes
5) Close during the negotiations
- Summarize what took place so far
- Concentrate on monthly payment price
- Ask “why” when they give an objection
6) Close during the follow up
- What makes me different with my followup
- Follow up within 24 hours.
If you haven’t taken advantage of Mike’s RV Sales Manager Toolkit $149 offer, visit rvsalesmanager.net/rvwest
Mike Whitty: One of North America’s Best RV Sales Trainers Mike has been training RV dealership salespeople and managers for over 26 years. He has received national acclaim for his training techniques, communication skills and development of training tools. Mike conducts seminars and workshops for manufacturers, for retail dealers and for vehicle satellite training networks. His publications have been purchased by manufacturers, dealers, managers and salespeople, and are widely popular because of the easy and practical way they help improve dealership sales and management. Mike has been a speaker at several conventions, including the National Auto Dealers Association and the Recreational Vehicle Dealers Association conventions.