Family-friendly dining in Anaheim
Along with the delights of Disneyland, Anaheim offers fabulous food
For families visiting Anaheim, California, finding a place to eat is easy. What may present a challenge is selecting one eatery from the many available within a short distance of wherever you happen to be at mealtime.
There are lots of options if you like Italian or classic American food, and lots of other ethnic choices as well—Japanese, Middle Eastern, Mexican, Cajun and Creole among them.
Here are some highly regarded restaurants that offer family-friendly prices:
- Baci Di Firenze Trattoria features exceptional Italian food and attentive service. The tablecloths, napery and convivial hosts create a fine-dining ambience at diner prices.
- The Pizza Press offers fast and friendly to-go service, customized pizzas, a large variety of toppings and excellent value.
- The Cheesecake Factory is known for its huge portions and its large and varied menu, including pastas, burgers, steaks, seafood, salads and, of course, cheesecake. All menu items are available for takeout.
- California Fish Grill serves consistently delicious fish tacos and grilled seafood items, with fast service and affordable prices for both dine-in and take-out selections.
- Mimi’s Café Disneyland has indoor and outdoor seating and an extensive menu with low to moderate prices. The café is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and to-go orders are available.