Easy steak and vegetable kabobs
Healthy and quick to prepare, these kabobs are perfect for RV cooking
(NC) Preparation Time: 15 minutes. Grilling Time: 20 minutes.
All You Need:
- 1 lb (500 g) steak, one-inch (2.5 centimetres) thick
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Rub
- 1 sweet red pepper
- 16 medium mushrooms
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) honey mustard
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
All You Do:
- Cut meat into 24 one-inch (2.5-centimetre) cubes. Combine meat with steak rub.
- Mix well to thoroughly coat meat, and let stand for five minutes.
- Cut pepper into 16 one-inch (2.5-centimetre) pieces.
- On each skewer thread three meat cubes, two mushrooms and two pepper pieces.
- Whisk mustard, olive oil and lemon juice together until blended.
- Place kabobs on grill over medium heat.
- Cover and grill 15 to 20 minutes, turning and brushing vegetables with mustard mixture about four times, until meat is at the desired stage of doneness.
Makes four servings, two kabobs each.
- Replace beef with pork
- Try other vegetables such as zucchini and eggplant
More information is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.