Salmon Arm Roots and Blues Festival
Visit Salmon Arm this summer, for their fabulous annual Roots and Blues festival
When: August 15 - 18, 2019
Where: Salmon Arm, B.C.
Visit Salmon Arm this summer, for their fabulous annual Roots and Blues festival.
The event is held at the Salmon Arm Fair Grounds 490 5th Ave SW.
The festival features:
- Four Daytime Stages and Two Evening Stages
- A Global Food Village offering a culinary collision of Western cuisine and ethnic delights.
- An Artisan Market featuring handcrafted Canadian creations.
- A Family Fun Zone with lots of Children’s activities (Kids 12 and under admitted free, must be accompanied by an adult).
- Shaded Beverage Gardens with Stage Views.
- Misting stations throughout the site.
- Paid Camping & Parking, both adjacent to the Festival Grounds.
The Salmon Arm Folk Music Society is a non-profit charitable organization that presents the annual Roots and Blues festival the third weekend of every August. Additionally, the Salmon Arm Folk Music Society presents other Outreach activities in the community and area.
For more information, visit the Roots and Blues festival website.